Saturday, November 27, 2010

Secrets, lies, hidden selves

How do people do it? Secrets, lies, hidden selves.....I never really understood it. I've heard about it but never agreed with it. I've tried it and couldn't do it. I cannot be untrue. My heart is true; pure for those whom I share it with. I have an immense capacity to love those whom I open my heart to. No more secrets, no more lies, no more hiding who I am. This is me. I stand before you with my heart open. It's risky; not a risk that I've been willing to take for a very long time, but I find myself willing to take it for you. Some may call me foolish, but they never walked in my shoes. They never endured the pain that I've known for far too long. They will never understand the joy you bring me. You, the one that my heart now beats for.

No comments:

Post a Comment