Saturday, November 27, 2010

Love.....Hate....and Otherwise....

Did you know by walking into my life that day, everything in my world would change? Did you know that at that particular moment I let my guard down and allowed you into my world, and that I never had done that before? I am the girl that would have walked by you, once upon a time, not even thinking that there would be an us. I'm a different girl now. I look back at who I use to be and I miss some parts of her, but I like the me that I've become. I can feel again now because of you. Sometimes it's not a good thing that I have all these emotions running through my veins. It takes me to the highest of highs and the lowest of lows, but it's good to feel right? It's good to feel the happiness when you send me a sweet message. It's good to see the smile and the twinkle in my eye when I look in the mirror and think of you. It's heart warming to think of all of those special moments that we've had together. It's hopeful to dream about what the futures holds. But what about the emotions I feel when you can't be with me? The feelings of loneliness; the pain of wondering if you've forgotten about me. The hope that one day I can speak of you freely and share with the world just how much you mean to me. So tell me, did you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment