Friday, December 10, 2010

Tell me, please.

Make my heart stop aching.........The daily struggle of motivating, encouraging, instructing has taken over. What do you need? What haven't I given you? If it's love, you know you are loved. It is spoken, it is revealed. What more can I do? Is it support? How much more can I give you when my life revolves around your needs and wants? Tell me, please......How do I get through to you? I see you wasting your talents and intelligence everyday and it pains me. I try to be that positive influence in your life but it's so difficult when there is no response. You want me to trust you, but you haven't shown that you can be trusted. You want me to praise you, but have not shown anything worthy of praise. I don't know what to do anymore. Please, make my heart stop aching.

No comments:

Post a Comment